- Corporate law, M & A
- Banking Law and Finance
- Antimonopoly law
- Criminal law
- Tax law
- Land law
- Real estate and construction
- Foreign exchange regulation
- Dispute resolution
- Intellectual property
"Investment Service Ukraine" (ISU)
Areas of work
1. Corporate law, M&A:
- Incorporation of companies, representative offices of non-resident legal entities, subsidiaries, public organizations.
- Corporate restructuring.
- Corporate governance.
- Transactions M & A.
- Corporate disputes.
- Anti-rider actions, protection of corporate rights and property.
- Termination (liquidation) of legal entities.
2. Banking and Finance:
- Debt recovery.
- Property Assets and Leasing.
- Maintenance of the use of investments.
- Institutes of joint investment.
- Corporate finance.
- Financial services.
3. Antimonopoly law:
- Protection of clients from unfair competition, anticompetitive actions of public authorities.
- Obtaining permission for concentration and concerted action.
- Representation of clients’ interests in disputes related to possible violations of competition law.
- Representation of clients’ interests when considering complaints about violations of legislation during procurement.
- Representation of the interests of economic entities in connection with the receipt of state aid.
4. Practice of business protection
- Advising and protecting the interests of clients in the course of criminal proceedings.
- Representation of clients’ interests at all stages of the criminal process, including bringing complaints against the actions (inaction) of the investigative bodies (inquest), appealing against the verdict pronounced by the court, as well as other judicial acts
- Appealing decisions on seizure of property.
- Appeal against decisions of investigative bodies and court rulings on the choice of preventive measures.
- Providing search and return of assets.
- Tax inspections.
5. Tax law:
- Budget legislation.
- Taxation of individuals and legal entities.
- Settlement of disputes with tax authorities.
- Customs and excise duties.
6. Land law:
- Development, sale and sale of land investment projects.
- Organization and support of participation in land auctions.
- Section, the unification of land and the assignment of cadastral number.
- Maintenance when changing the purpose of the land.
- Advising on improvements to existing land lease agreements.
- Preparation of contracts related to land.
7. Real estate and construction:
- Legal support of construction.
- Operations with real estate.
- Energy and natural resources.
- Public private partnership.
8. Currency Regulation:
- Advising in the field of currency regulation and currency control.
- Verification of transactions with non-residents for compliance with currency restrictions, complex structuring of transactions taking into account all existing currency restrictions.
- Obtaining individual licenses of the National Bank of Ukraine for foreign exchange operations.
- Maintenance of registration of loans and loans from non-residents in the National Bank of Ukraine.
9. Dispute resolution:
- Representation in courts of all levels and subordination.
- International commercial and investment arbitration.
- Appealing decisions of public authorities.
- Bankruptcy / restoration of solvency.
- Alternative dispute resolution.
- Execution of court decisions.
10. Intellectual property:
- Protection of intellectual property rights in courts.
- Registration of rights to trademarks, inventions, utility models, industrial designs.